First Aid Mid North Coast can run a First Aid course at your workplace.
You can also join in on a hands-on practical First Aid course at the following locations:
- Coffs Harbour. Conveniently located in Coffs Harbour. Training held at Coffs Harbour Golf Club, Earl Street, Coffs Harbour NSW
- Bellingen. One of the best training venues on the Mid North Coast. Training held at Bellingen Youth Hub, 2 William St, Bellingen NSW.
- Nambucca. With a beautiful view overlooking the Nambucca River. Training held at Nambucca RSL, 3 Nelson Street, Nambucca Heads NSW.
- Woolgoolga. In the beautiful town of Woolgoolga. Training held at Woolgoolga Diggers Club, 17 Beach Street, Woolgoolga.
We specialise in group bookings offering – quality hands-on training, flexibility and competitive industry rates.
We also provide unmatched flexibility in the delivery of training so it can fit in with your busy schedule.
Our range of first aid course options include face to face delivery, an easy to use online training system, or we can send hard copy materials to you so you can complete your course by distance learning.
Are there physical requirements for these courses?
It is important to note that there are physical standards which relate to the level of performance required when undertaking accredited training. The HLTAID competency standards require a level of physical ability to provide first aid and respond to an emergency situation where there may be risk to life. One requirement of the training package is that you are to be assessed as physically capable of performing uninterrupted CPR for at least 2 minutes on an adult resuscitation manikin placed on the floor. There can be no exceptions to these Australian Government requirements that are clearly written into the Training Package. Therefore, students who are unable to satisfy the physical requirements of the course cannot be deemed competent or issued with a statement of attainment, even if the qualification is a necessary part of their employment conditions.
Resources that will be available for your First Aid course
- Adult/Infant resuscitation manikins in line with ARC guidelines for the purpose of assessment of CPR procedures
- Adrenaline auto-injector training device
- AED training device
- Placebo bronchodilator and spacer device
- Workplace first aid kit
- Workplace injury, trauma and/or illness record; or other appropriate workplace incident report form for written reports