Nationally Recognised First Aid Courses
Enjoy a practical, professional and easy to understand First Aid Course.
Run in Coffs Harbour, Bellingen, Nambucca & Woolgoolga
Gain your qualification in 2 easy steps:
- Book your First Aid Course from a selection of dates
- Attend a short Practical Session to practice your First Aid skills
YOUR FIRST AID COURSES
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
- HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting
- HLTAID005 Provide First Aid in Remote Situations
- HLTAID006 Provide Advanced First Aid
- Pocket Mask CPR Resuscitation
- Course in the Management of Asthma Risks and Emergencies in the Workplace —22282VIC
- Course in the First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis—22300VIC
- Childcare – Asthma & Anaphylaxis Combined – 22282VIC + 22300VIC
Your First Aid course is a professionally nationally recognised qualification, for those employed in the workplace, in the community, or for those with a personal interest in helping others.
ALSO GROUP BOOKINGS
For a group booking: we will discuss your needs either in a site visit or over the phone. We can tailor a First Aid related course specific to the needs of your business.
We are friendly, approachable and dedicated to providing complete customer satisfaction, flexibility and support.
HANDS ON TRAINING
Enjoy learning through hands-on practical activities.
Practical training helps you to understand what you need to do, why you need to do it, and how to do it.
POOR LEARNING Vs GOOD LEARNING
X Sit in desks all day √ Move around performing techniques
X Sleep inducing lectures √ You practice different First Aid techniques
X Powerpoint slides √ Practice First Aid scenarios on each other
Learn by practicing your:
- Bandaging techniques for sprains
- Slings for fractures and broken bones
- Deliver back slaps and chest thrusts for choking
- Roll an unconscious casualty onto their side
- Treat snake bite
- Use an epipen
- CPR compressions
- Use a defibrillator
- And lots more…
Your Practical Training Sessions develop your ability and confidence in performing First Aid.
We place people before profit
All Training and Assessment delivered on behalf of Allens Training PTY LTD (Registered Training Organisation number 90909).
Are there physical requirements for First Aid courses?
It is important to note that there are physical standards which relate to the level of performance required when undertaking accredited training. The HLTAID001 Provide First Aid competency standards require that you are to be assessed as physically capable of performing uninterrupted CPR for at least 2 minutes on an adult resuscitation manikin placed on the floor. There can be no exceptions to these Australian Government requirements that are clearly written into the Training Package. Therefore, students who are unable to satisfy the physical requirements of the course cannot be deemed competent or issued with a statement of attainment, even if the qualification is a necessary part of their employment conditions.