Welcome to your First Aid Course
Enjoy hands-on practical teaching, to help you to understand what you need to do in an emergency, and why you need to do it.
This is realistic, practical and hands-on training – no boring PowerPoint presentations or sleep inducing lectures.
Instructor Matt Sincock is passionate about health and delivers First Aid courses using hands-on activities.
Matt blends his intimate knowledge of the human body with life-saving-techniques in his popular First Aid, CPR, Asthma & Anaphylaxis training courses.
Practical sessions are designed to develop ability and most importantly, practical confidence.
All courses are held in small groups to give you individual attention and help you to feel confident and competent that you would know what to do in an emergency.
All courses are nationally recognised training in partnership with Allens Training PTY LTD (Registered Training Organisation number 90909).
First Aid Mid North Coast runs courses at the following locations:
- Coffs Harbour. Conveniently located in Coffs Harbour. Training held at Coffs Harbour Golf Club, Col Irvine Drive, Coffs Harbour NSW
- Bellingen. One of the best training venues on the Mid North Coast. Training held at Bellingen Youth Hub, 2 William St, Bellingen NSW.
- Nambucca. With a beautiful view overlooking the Nambucca River. Training held at Nambucca RSL, 3 Nelson Street, Nambucca Heads NSW.
- Woolgoolga. In the beautiful town of Woolgoolga. Training held at Woolgoolga Diggers Club, 17 Beach Street, Woolgoolga.
- We can also run courses at your workplace
About Matt Sincock
Matt Sincock is a registered practitioner of preventative medicine and a teacher in complimentary health (acupuncture, remedial massage, shiatsu, martial arts, qigong and yoga).
Health goes beyond disease and injurywhat keeps us well is as important as what gets us better
He is also holds a certificate III in Basic Health Care, including Advanced First Aid techniques.
Matt became inspired to become a First Aid Instructor when he almost died when hit by a car (aged 10) on the way to the school bus stop.
Even though over 30 people looked on from across the road, as he lay bleeding on the road, with internal injuries, no one knew how to help him.
Matt is now dedicated to teaching practical first aid skills so people will know what to do in an emergency.