Your First Aid Course Training Specialist
Nationally recognised First Aid course Bellingen
@ Bellingen Youth Hub, 2 William Street, Bellingen
If you need to do a First Aid course for your workplace, you have come to the right place.
Enjoy a hands-on, practical, and professional First Aid Course.
Easy to understand and to complete.
Simply attend a short Practical Session to practice your First Aid skills.
No boring lectures, power point presentations, or even tables at this practical session.
Just an opportunity to practice your hands-on First Aid skills (such as CPR, defibrillation, sprains, fractures, asthma, anaphylaxis, choking, shock, bleeding control, PIT for snake bite, manual handling, etc).
Gain your qualification in 3 easy steps:
- Book your First Aid Course Practical Session from a selection of dates
- Complete a Pre-course workbook (online or paper workbook) in your own time
- Attend a short Practical Session to practice your First Aid skills
We specialise in group bookings offering – quality training, flexibility and competitive industry rates.
We also provide unmatched flexibility in the delivery of training so it can fit in with your busy schedule. Our range of first aid course options include face to face delivery, an easy to use online training system, or we can send hard copy materials to you so you can partly complete your course by distance learning.
All courses are professionally nationally recognised qualifications, for those employed in the workplace, in the community, or for those with a personal interest in helping others.
All courses include hands-on practical training sessions carefully formatted to provide you with the confidence to administer a range of first aid skills.
First Aid Courses include:
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
- HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting
- 22300VIC Course in the First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis
- 22282VIC + 22300VIC Childcare – Asthma & Anaphylaxis Combined
For those with injuries or limited mobility, we can make a reasonable adjustment to your training session.
All courses are nationally recognised training in partnership with Allens Training PTY LTD (Registered Training Organisation number 90909).
First Aid Course Bellingen